These solar LED road studs are naturally charged by the sun. As soon as it starts getting dark the LED lights in
the stud come on automatically each night for up to 10 hours. They have been specifically designed with road safety
in mind and can help to prevent serious accidents and emit rather than reflect light.
Solar LED Road Studs are also known as solar raised pavement markers, solar reflective lane markers and solar warning devices. We recommend using the product for the following areas:
1. Dangerous blind corners and sharp-curves, black spots and poorly lit areas.
2. Areas with unpredictable weather conditions (coastal roads, foggy areas, wet and rainy regions, etc.).
3. Joint intersections, on and off ramps, center lines and dividers, entrance warnings, carpool lanes, bridges, cross and side walks
4. Guidance lines, traffic islands, roundabouts and mountain roads.
5. Taxiways at airports, bike and pedestrian lanes, aboard ships and watercrafts.
6. Entertainment areas, parking lots, hotel entrances and gas stations etc. They can even be seen from a distance of up to 545 yards!!! They are cost effective, easy to install and require no maintenance.
Color: White, Luminous Mode: constant
* Extra bright LEDs (6pcs)
* Solar Panel:2V/0.4W
* Visual distance of more than 850 yards.
* Automatically starts to work when night falls or with the onset of inclement weather
* Two solar panels * Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (1.2V，1000mAh) included
* Maximum load/compression capacity > 30 tons
* Provides up to 10 hours of light
* Dimensions of 110x100x30mm (LxWxH)
* Temperature rating (-31~176F) (-35~80?)
* Waterproof Rating: IP68