Renogy 400 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Starter
Renogy 400W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins -... read more
Average Customer Rating
| 4.5 out of 5
- Four Renogy 100-Watt monocrystalline solar panels can be connected in parallel by three pairs of branch connectors.
- Ideal output: 2000Wh per day; can fully charge a 200Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy' s new 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller - the Renogy Wanderer
- One pair of 20 feet MC4 connectors adaptor kit extends the cables and makes the system ideal for remote control.
- The kit now includes an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable to connect your charge controller and battery.
Renogy 400W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins - providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: four Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panels, a 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, a 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, three pairs of branch connectors, and four sets of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit. ....read more
Have A Question?
Are you looking for something but can not find it, or have a question for us? We would love to help you. Just fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.